30 minuts of Harley Bashing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best South Park EVER! I hope all my PGR buddies caught that episode, so they'll understand when I start calling them "Fag".

Quite funny , if extremely stereotypical of a small percentage of actual Harley riders.

I wonder when they will do one on the Squids who pass on double yellows , weave in and out of freeway traffic at triple digits and consitstently show arrogant disrespect for traffic laws?

Thanks for the link. My attachment was a phone pick of the last screen (with the new dictionary definition).

'Bout time the term changed. It's been used for cigarettes, bundles of sticks, gays, and now inconsiderate Harley owners.

I like how the definition takes notice that there are both Owners and Riders. ;)

Must be a bitch to ashcan your own thread...
not at all. when it's appropriate, it's appropriate. messages in threads are NOT my children. i can kill the messages if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bounce, Your link doesn't work..
Not that this is the problem, but...

We don't get to see the show online in Canada until after it airs here Saturday night. :(
Then don't miss it....Like Bounce said, it's a new South Park "classic". Haven't missed one since the show started.

The courtroom scene is a freakin' hoot!

Hilarious! :rofl:

What do you call a guy who likes Harley's, but doesn't have a bike yet?

bike-curios :lol2:

Now that's funny and so true :D BLAAAAAP, BLAAAAAAP, BLAAAAAAP

Is it Friday yet? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Quite funny , if extremely stereotypical of a small percentage of actual Harley riders.
I wonder when they will do one on the Squids who pass on double yellows , weave in and out of freeway traffic at triple digits and consitstently show arrogant disrespect for traffic laws?
Fag.