A Package Came Today...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LetzRoll

Reaction score
I get home from work today and my wife says there's a package on the kitchen table for you. Hmmm, don't remember having ordered anything in a while that hasn't already come??? :huh:

Then, I'm like, shit, it can't be my ACME Penis enlarger, can it? I thought I had that shipped to the office! A-holes must have sent it to the billing address instead!

Then to make matters worse, it's in a brown, nondescript box... with no return address or any indicator of what it is, or who it's from and my address is on a plain printed label. Now I'm really startin' to worry. Shakey, shakey... nothin'? No tickin' (You’d think I’d be happy with no ticking! I have come to really hate that word!) :angry03:

My wife's watching me, so I'm already sweating. I mean who likes to open package when you don't know what it is, or who it's from, right? Then, I have to open in front of HER. I'm thinking... is she setting me up!?!? Jeez! Ahhh whadaheck... I plunge in and tear it open! Anthrax, smanthrax and all that!

I've been reading on this BB and others for some time now that people are getting these FJR caps sent to them from MamaYama. Well, I'll be. I didn't think I rated. :eek:

Thanks Mr. Dipko, but would you consider putting a return label or at least a logo on the box next time? You could give someone a freakin’ heart attack. :scare2:

What is this? "Sorry about the heat and tick. Here's a ball cap." :huh: :eh:

(By the way, are the "Eh" and "Huh" smilies the same or are my eyes going more badder?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of a penis enlarger . You put both of them on your head. :lol: