A Ride to the Highest Road in the World

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!

1. Good Gawd! The Traffic in that city! And they just threaded through it... Even had to pass elephants.

2. Those dirt/mud roads! When the rear stepped out and the front pointed toward the edge I nearly turned over this chair trying to get the bike turned.

3. I did not realize those Enfields sounded quite so good. I have wondered about that new antique thumper many times. They even handled the altitude.

4. The guy wearing the Carhart vest.

5. I am not accomplishing what I need to with my GoPro3. I feel inadequate.

Thanks for posting this. Very Good Stuff.

Thanks for the ride Ty, don't think my bodies up to that on one of those old plunger frame bike but I' ll dream a bit tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope someday to travel the world on a motorcycle.

To experience new cultures, roads and life would be unbelievable experience for me.

America is an outstanding place to be and travel; however, the world is in a league of its own. For those that have done something like this can only explain this feeling.

I've been to 10 different countries which is not a lot to some people, but its enough for me to know that the world is an amazing place.

Ever mile is a adventure and everyday........ is a day that you'll never forget!

Great video Ty!!!

Thank you!!
smile.png

Man that was awesome!!!! What a journey.

No guardrails at 15,000' on muddy/icy roads
omg2.gif
...Damn! Those roads will tighten up your pucker eh!

I've been to 10 different countries which is not a lot to some people, but its enough for me to know that the world is an amazing place.
Ever mile is a adventure and everyday........ is a day that you'll never forget!
I've been to two countries...so your doing just fine.

I think we should all travel outside our home country as much as possible to see as many different cultures & peoples as possible. I can only imagine how much it opens your mind and gives you a more complete picture of the world we call home.

Oh great, another video to show how mundane my life truly is. That was spectacular, thanks for posting it up...I think.