A yellow Areostich??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barabus

Reaction score
If you see an 06 FJR with a rider in the hi-viz areostich, it just me. Relocated to the area in April and my bike will be up here soon. Maybe sooner than my wife- haha. Really, I miss them both but a guy needs his priorities.

See you local guys out and about.

Barry

You bailed from SoCal! Oh man, what's next? :eek:

We'll still invite you on the local SoCal rides. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
about time.....

hey Barry you want me to ride it up there for you? shouldn't take long really :rolleyes:

R

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see an 06 FJR with a rider in the hi-viz areostich, it just me. Relocated to the area in April and my bike will be up here soon. Maybe sooner than my wife- haha. Really, I miss them both but a guy needs his priorities.
See you local guys out and about.

Barry
Welcome to the Emerald City aka Jet City aka Junkie Town. I'm on an 04 FJR doing the I-405 commute or parked in front of the Tap Room in Ballard.

Welcome Barry... Don't let your ex-neighbors give you too bad a time. Face it, they're just envious that you were able to move to the fantastic PNW. There is a lot of great riding up in these parts. If you get tired of the green and mountains, the desert and the crew from the Tri-cities is only three hours away.

Give us a shout when you're settled in. Lots of good folks up here.

--G

Welcome Barry, we have some fine riding up hear! We get mold between the toes as it does rain or is it mist? We do loose some riding time but there is a lot of good places to see! Escapefjrtist is right alot good people and he's one of the best.

Sniff... Rode with Barry for the last time in SoCal yesterday. Sniff... On the plus side; PARTY AT BARRY'S HOUSE! :lol:

Seriously, you North Wet guys are gaining a great riding partner and friend. Take care of our high-vis yellow clad Bib, wouldja?

TIA,

TWN

Sniff... Rode with Barry for the last time in SoCal yesterday. Sniff... On the plus side; PARTY AT BARRY'S HOUSE! :lol:
Seriously, you North Wet guys are gaining a great riding partner and friend. Take care of our high-vis yellow clad Bib, wouldja?

TIA,

TWN
Well, Tim was kind enough to ride down for the farewell tour. TWN, Fairlaner and I took a short tour of road that I have been riding since 1992. As Tim mentions, I am not lossing any riding buddies, just gaining some new ones in the Pacific NorthWest.

For those of you in the area, I will be living in Seattle and working in Bellevue. I will have the Big Girl (my bike- not my wife) here in about 3 weeks, so end of June. In July, someone will have to show me all the good local roads.

Peace Out,

Barry

PAH-TEY IN SEATTLE! :)
I REALLY like this idea! Help old Barabus and family settle into the new house! Can you say INVASION? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyone else up for a SS1k with ol' Barry being the final witness?

Hell, I would be disappointed if you did not come up and check out the new dibs. SoCal and PW guys hanging out in Seattle. Sounds good to me.

The stich will come in handy at times :D And just don't broadcast you're from Cal, some don't take well to the southern invasion. If you're ever on the east side, be great to get together. Fred Jr.

ANOTHER 'colored' 'Stich in the area? :blink:

Now there's TWO! DenyDog (Jon) at Sport-touring.net also has one. I like to follow him in the fog. His 'stich nukes the fog AND the bugs away. :yahoo:

Latest posts