Acushnet, MA, WynPro

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FjrVfr

Reaction score
Seems odd that there isn't already a vendor entry for WynPro so let's fix that:

I purchased PAIR cover plates from Dave (08FJR4ME). They were shipped promptly (and arrived the same day as my new CCT - not sure how he managed that
unsure.gif
). They are top quality, fit like a glove, came with useful instructions and look very sharp. Dave is a forum member and a pleasure to correspond with.

Another fine fjrforum vendor in my book. Dave's member profile has links to other threads on his products.

Installed:

P3261983.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll second that! I have one of his kick stand pads, shipped right away, his pair cover look dam nice also from the pic's I see.

I believe I have purchased every one of the Farkles Dave has made. All were exactly as described, of very high quality and fit well (though I have not installed the block-off plates I have no doubts). Dave is excellent at communication and shipping has been fast. I have nothing but good to say about the man or what he produces.

Just some feedback from wifey on the WynPro floorboards Dave made up. ++++! She loves them! Easier for her to get on and off the bike, very little knee pain now and feels more secure. It all ads up to her staying in the saddle longer. When she's happy on the bike, I'm happy!

I have a 03 with lowered passenger pegs. Easy to put on and don't get in the way.

Click Here

The floor boards are tres awesome. I should look into lowering the passenger pegs for my long-legged sweety....

I just installed Dave's kick stand pad. Very nice. Very quick shipping. I like others have suggested added some JB weld to the pad and loctite on the screws.

I am new to the forum, but wanted to add to this also. E-mailed Dave on a Saturday about the PAIR covers, he responded right away. Ordered the covers and they came in less than a week. Workmanship is fantastic, even my wife is impressed, and she is an engineer. Thanks Dave!

I got the Big Foot and the Knifemaker footboards last week; they're awesome! Everything came neatly packaged with instructions.

The toughest part was getting the screws out of the footpegs. Also, if you decide to remove the footpegs to get at the screws easier, be aware that there is a small spring with a ball bearing that can escape to the far corners of the garage. Fortunately mine didn't travel very far, but be warned!

Great products, great service!!

Just received my kickstand pad.

The fit and finish was top notch. It came with complete instructions, to assist in any issues with the install.

Thank you Dave

Great stuff, but he puts profanity on address labels. JS
Thanks Dave!
rolleyes.gif
You're special Bob...FYB. :D

I recently installed the Big Foot and Ram Bone; both are super high quality pieces that look great on the bike! In the short time I've had the Big Foot installed, I've probably had 5 people remark about it (most wanting one for their own bike...non-FJRs).

Installed WynPro's passenger floorboards on peg extenders. Great product. Made it possible for my wife with a bad knee and hip to ride on a 4100 mile trip.

I installed knifemaker floorboards last month, just checked the mail and my PAIR plates were there. Sweet! Can't wait to stop the pop from my 2 Bros pipes.. Thanks Dave, they look awesome. I will search for install pics I've seen here and maybe next week have at 'er...