AE Long-term Experiences

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YIKES!! That's a lot of $! :dribble:
That is the full "ride out of the garage" price, all taxes and registration included. The only other thing you need to buy is insurance cover.

The "ordinary" FJR1300A currently retails at £15,499 ($25494) all paid. (My £ to $ conversions are taken from the first Interweb currency converter Google offers me at the time I write.)

That is the full "ride out of the garage" price, all taxes and registration included. The only other thing you need to buy is insurance cover.

The "ordinary" FJR1300A currently retails at £15,499 ($25494) all paid. (My £ to $ conversions are taken from the first Interweb currency converter Google offers me at the time I write.)
We used to call that "dollars for pounds" in that the absolute numerical value of an item was the same whether it was in pounds or dollars. A kitchen knife in the U.K would be £15, the exact same knife in the U.S. woud be $15. We actually checked this on our house hunting trip. Based on your numbers above, it appears to still be true.

Damn! That's still a lot of Money. I had No Idea! :eek: