Aerostich Pop-Up in NJ 11/30-12/3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigOgre

Reaction score
FYI. Location given as Garden State Pavilions Shopping Center, 2240 Marlton Pike W., Cherry Hill, NJ 08022

Went to one last year and finally bought a Darien Light jacket that I was always interested in. It was nice to try it on but also to have an employee look it over. She made a couple of suggestions which led to custom alterations at no charge.

[btw, this has the same dates as the NYC IMS. I would think that four days of rent on an empty store can't be all that much cheaper than fees for a booth at the show. Curious.]

Oh you would be surprised of the costs associated for such a small space at an event. I've spent (company's money) over $20k for a 10 x 10 booth. That does not include carpet, pad, electrical, tables, chairs, etc.. Then you can't physically haul anything in yourself. You have to pay the skilled laborers to move in and out your show materials. Guessing at the IMS booth costs are even higher. So an empty building with no paying tenant is probably relatively cheap in comparison. You have to sell a lot of gear to cover your costs. I obviously did not list out all expenses associated. But it adds up quickly.

Last edited by a moderator: