AIMExpo, Orlando, FL, October 18-19

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, can't make this one. I will however be in Orlando. We are visiting my daughter in law at the rehab hospital. She just got out of 5 weeks of neuro-intensive care. Several surgeries and 2 near death situations. Next year is looking better.

I will miss all of you and the comaraderie. Maybe later in the year will be better.

Have a great time and can't wait for the reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dog gone Vic...We live within like 10 miles of each other yet every time we run into one another, we are no less than 150 miles away from WPB.

... Go figure

Orlando, Mims, Tampa, Maggie Valley...
Yep! Where exactly do you live? I'm in Loxahatchee. My life at home pretty much is swallowed up by being 24 hour on call for an airplane that gets in trouble and needs to fly, Right Now! It's rough but, I couldn't imagine doing anything else. Remember the ONE time that you called me at the last minute for a ride? I couldn't go because I can't be more than 30 minutes from the airport. I always have to plan waaay in advance for my two wheeled fun. Im good with that. :)

Sorry guys, can't make this one. I will however be in Orlando. We are visiting my daughter in law at the rehab hospital. She just got out of 5 weeks of neuro-intensive care. Several surgeries and 2 near death situations. Next year is looking better.I will miss all of you and the comaraderie. Maybe later in the year will be better.

Jim, sorry you can't make it, but understandable. All the best for your daughter-in-law.

Sorry guys, can't make this one. I will however be in Orlando. We are visiting my daughter in law at the rehab hospital. She just got out of 5 weeks of neuro-intensive care. Several surgeries and 2 near death situations. Next year is looking better.I will miss all of you and the comaraderie. Maybe later in the year will be better.

Jim,

After this October event we will begin discussing a meet-up in a central location for most.

My choice would be this place:

Solomon's castle: Home

I'm in Sanford. See you guys tomorrow! I'll have an FJR ball cap on.
smile.png
Hoping to see you there Vic, Tony and Gary too.
Jim, Joe …

FLFJRS: Best wishes to your daughter-in-law, and to those of you at her bedside. Some things are more important than others.

Thanks all. We had a good visit today. She has come a long way, but still has a very long way to go.

Did you guys keep Vic out of trouble today? LOL!

Who got to ride the new FJR? How was the color in person?

See all soon.

Thanks all. We had a good visit today. She has come a long way, but still has a very long way to go. Did you guys keep Vic out of trouble today? LOL! Who got to ride the new FJR? How was the color in person? See all soon.
Good to hear progress with her condition!

Keeping Vic out of trouble is a constant problem… Turn your head just once and he is in handcuffs being hauled away.
punk.gif

Great turn out Today, Many familiar faces! The color (?) Yawn
lazy.gif

No handcuffs (Today) and I loved the '15 color! Had a blast. Daytona tomorrow! Tally Ho!!! :D

Met up with ScooterG and had a nice conversation. He confirmed that the GenIII AE is not to be. I'll get over it with a little from my friends. (DonQ Rum and Hornitos Reposado Tequila). I'll be fine! :)

Had a great ride and hooked up with some good friends. Pity there was hardly any opportunity to actually BUY stuff!

See you at our next gathering Jim.

Great pics btw.

Sorry to have missed you Tony, Jim et al.

Wish I could have been there, too, just to see if the stealthy liquid graphite color is as sexy as I'm imagining. Family duties always hold the trump card, though.

(Hello? Hello? Local dealer? Yeah, it's me again. Any update on delivery since we talked this morning? Oh. OK. Yeah, I know it's lunchtime; that's why I'm calling. No news, huh? Oh yeah, hardcase liners are included, right? I asked that already? Really? OK, well, I'll check in again after work. Thanks!)

I suppose there's a point where "eager" becomes "annoying".