Air Wing Redux

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapaUtah

Reaction score
If you are happy with Garauld's mount as the mount for the air wings I will see if I can get a set ready to go ASAP through Baker that will be specific to the FJR. I have already worked with Bruce on the basic shapes, just need to get the mounting hardware in the right spot. Interest???

:clapping:

If you are happy with Garauld's mount as the mount for the air wings I will see if I can get a set ready to go ASAP through Baker that will be specific to the FJR. I have already worked with Bruce on the basic shapes, just need to get the mounting hardware in the right spot. Interest???
I'm interested, as before. Do you know anything abt the compatibility w/ the Skyway mount and the Baja Designs lights?

Also, I would like to see a sketch or picture of the Baker design that is specific to the FJR.

Thanx.

I would certainly recommend using Garauld's mount for the air wings to anyone looking for a heat solution. Relatively inexpensive, easy to install.

I would certainly recommend using Garauld's mount for the air wings to anyone looking for a heat solution. Relatively inexpensive, easy to install.

i'm still interested as i've had one form of air wing or other in my last 3, full-faired bikes. bending the wind to where you want it is always a nice option. do we have a ball park pricing on the complete setup yet?

I just got my brackets today and they are GREAT. I hope by next weekend to have things all mounted (right now in Vermont we can use the heat).

Tom

I got mine today and mounted them, 5 minutes to put the brackets on after plastic removal. Very nice workmanship on the brackets. Spent quite a bit of time fashioning some Air Wing replicas out of aluminum. Haven't rode the bike yet.