• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Airhawk R Seat Cushion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SullyCuse

Reaction score
I purchased a brand new Airhawk R Cushion this past week. I rode with it to work and back yesterday, and it just is not for me.

The quality of the thing is phenomenal and it is well designed. I think it is is one of those things, you either really like it or you don't.

Here is the link to all the specs and info. https://www.airhawk.net/airhawk-r.aspx

I will take $125 shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Picture of the box.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151670245738403&set=a.10150915237978403.413434.659213402&type=3&theater

I have an AirHawk and love it. For the FJR I use the pillon AirHawk. The one you have is really to big for the seat on the FJR. You should consider returning the one you have and ask for the one made for the passenger seat. You could also return the one you have and get a full refund and then buy the other on Amazon.com for about $72.00. Just a thought!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen, great points, and thank you so much for the suggestions. I REALLY appreciate that.

I guess I will consider this sale closed, as I will try to return to the vendor from where I got it. For some reason, I didn't realize there was a 60 day return policy from Airhawk. I'm a dumb ass.. (Pun indended. ;-)

I bought an Airhawk R and went on a 3000 mile round trip and loved it. If I didn't have to stop for gas, bathroom breaks and to eat I wouldn't have had to get off. The thing is awesome. The key is to not put to much air in it. People tend to over inflate it. Try it again leave it unzipped so you can get to the nozzle and let air out as you are riding until you get to that perfect spot.