• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD:Gen 2 - Windshields, head light covers, Sargent seats, Canyon Cages - for sale in Seattle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
Some rules - if it's here, I have not received payment, so it's either pending sale or still for sale. I'll mark items sold as they head out the door. Prices INCLUDE shipping to simplify everything for you. Prices have been pre-haggled for your convenience, too, so what you see is reasonable and ready for closing deals on.
wink.png

PM me if you want something - I'll keep a close eye on the forum and respond asap - orders help in order PMs are received, so if you think you want it, hit me quick - but be real and ready to buy, please.

OK, here we go. All for a Gen 2 FJR - were either FOR or ON my 2009 FJR:

SOLD ::: Sargent Seats::: SOLD

9218519977_99ac92537a_b.jpg

World Sport Performance Seat - no heat, but includes the passenger back rest

Front and rear sections - great condition

Please note: The passenger back rest has a small tear (1/4" long) on the back of the seat rest.

Please note: The passenger back rest will NEED the mounting bracket to hold it in place. You could probably make one.

Sargent Seat price (includes all three pieces): $360 includes shipping in the 48 states

SOLD:::Vstream Windshield:::SOLD

As seen best in this image from the website:

VS_N20301_FJR1300_600.jpg

Mine comes complete with a few rubs from the FJR dash I had, plus the rubber pads I used to cushion the screen against the dash. Naturally, there will be some flies and maybe even a few light nicks from a few thousand miles on the road.

Pic of mine - you can see the pads I mentioned about half way up each side:

9227699772_beb7a704b3_b.jpg

Vstream windshield price: $125 includes shipping in the 48 states

SOLD:::Cee Bailey's Windshield:::SOLD

Similar to this one from the website, BUT, mine measures 22 1/2" tall x 20 1/4" wide.

fjr_new_header.jpg

Again, you get the benefit of rubber pads on this screen, some bugs and no doubt a couple small nicks from being in use. This windscreen is used, after all.

Cee Bailey's Windshield Price is $125 including shipping in the 48 states

SOLD:::Cee Bailey's headlight protectors - brand new:::SOLD

9224917989_1293955d60_b.jpg

From the Cee Bailey's website:

fjr1300_06_header.jpg

Cee Bailey's Headlight Guards price is $35 including shipping in the 38 states

SOLD:::MC Enterprises Canyon Cages:::SOLD

Literally opened the box to snap a picture for this post - brand new, powder coated black.

9224915855_7a14ae406e_b.jpg

From the website:

FJR%20CC%20010%20closeup2.JPG

Now, this is a FULL SET I'm selling - fronts and rears.

Price for the Canyon Cages set is $340 including shipping in the 48 states. Not as good as the group buy price (if you can still get it), but better than dealer pricing AND mine are in stock right now.
smile.png

Thanks for looking gang.
smile.png

duane

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use some headlight covers

PM sent

PM attempted, you cant receive new messages....can you PM me your email addy?

I will take the Vstream, but cannot send you a pm on forum. Says you can not receive any more messages... who did you piss off???

pm'ed you without success on the windshields. i'll take both, or either, depending on where i am in line.

it appears you've double posted, but i'm replying here anyway. i'll take both windscreens, or whichever one is not accounted for, depending on where i am in line.

I want the headlight covers, you cant get PM's.

PM me your email and I'll get the funds to you.

OK, PM issues sorted - my inbox was full after the software swap here a few months ago.
wink.png
Sorry guys.

Order of posts shall prevail to this point, so...

• Chuck35 is on for headlight guards (Paid - will ship asap)
  • k1oj is on for the Vstream (Paid - will ship asap)
  • dean, you're on for the Cee Bailey's (Paid - will ship asap)
  • FJR30Fan, you're on for the Canyon Cages

PMs to follow for each of you.
wink.png

Shipments will be sent early next week once UPS is open.
wink.png

UPDATE:

• Chuck35 is on for headlight guards (Paid - will ship Monday, July 8)
  • k1oj is on for the Vstream (Paid - will ship Monday, July 8)
  • dean, you're on for the Cee Bailey's (Paid - will ship Monday, July 8)
  • FJR30Fan, you're on for the Canyon Cages - have heard nothing further - still interested? See below.
Sargent Seat is still for sale folks. I rode over 9,000 miles on this seat - last long ride to Castlegar BC for NAFO was 8 hours one way, 10+ on the way back.

UPDATE:
  • FJR30Fan, you're on for the Canyon Cages - have heard nothing further - moving to the next in line - sorry, mate.
Sorry to do this FJR30Fan, but I have another buyer with cash in hand.

Thanks everyone - all items have been sold. I do still have the seat rest for the Sargent seat, but I can post that as a stand alone item in another thread.

duane