Almazan Kitchen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, in France, this kind of kniff are named "limonadier", I had 8 or 9... it's my prefer corkscrew... My wife works in the wine industry, and so it is a fairly simple and current gift. Its exchange of the USB keys and other power tank. And for me it's more useful ...
For Opinel, I don't know if you found it in the USA, but in France it is a knife that costs around 10 €.

Mine, it's a number 9.

dsc_0610.jpg

After the strongest knife I have left my tatoo (remember of the army)

TATOO%20%5B640x480%5D.JPG
The Opinel in your picture looks like the one I have. I like that the blade can be locked open so it can't close on my fingers.

Be careful with locking blades guys. They have a nasty tendency to pass the lock and close at the exact wrong time. I saw an article a few years ago that said something like 98% of the lockers they tested eventually failed. Don't remember exactly what they did to them, so results may vary.

My two work knives are both lockers, one a Kershaw, that I love, and the other a Cold Steel that is super cool for all kinds of dirty work.

Latest posts