AMA Supersport Results from Mid Ohio are NOT Final

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll second it is good to hear that Boz was legal. :clapping: Guess that's why Zemke is on the farm team again...what a wanker...can't do it on the track so he has to try off the track. :angry:

I'll second it is good to hear that Boz was legal. :clapping: Guess that's why Zemke is on the farm team again...what a wanker...can't do it on the track so he has to try off the track. :angry:
Um, I would be extremely surprised if Zemke had ANYTHING to do with this protest.... pretty sure you can blame the Erion team for that one.

The Graves Yamaha R6 is extremely fast, and Ben Bostrom is a former AMA Superbike champion and Wolrd Superbike winner. Other teams must be weary of watching him clear off.....

Um, I would be extremely surprised if Zemke had ANYTHING to do with this protest.... pretty sure you can blame the Erion team for that one.

The Graves Yamaha R6 is extremely fast, and Ben Bostrom is a former AMA Superbike champion and Wolrd Superbike winner. Other teams must be weary of watching him clear off.....
Yep, you're probably right...kind of funny since Erion Racing got spanked at Daytona for an illegal mod to the crank on Hayes bike that they would stir Zemke into the fray. They probably should have used Hayes as the scape goat if the team initiated it. Kind of funny to watch the manufacturers break their unwritten code about protesting and claiming each other's bikes though.