An unusual paint job

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
Clicky here, ya'll

fjr13003.jpg

Hmmm... Different.
For some strange reason it reminds me of Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. :p

Where's that vending machine? Anybody got a quarter?
Funny you should say that.

I was thinking that it looked like one of those caramel candies with the white filling.

1019.JPG

If one of my friends owned it I'd be sure to go out of my way to refer to it as the "Caramel Latte" FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's nice to look at.

I wouldn't want it....but it's nice to look at. Only thing is one of those wheels needs to be painted to match the other. Don't know which. Maybe just silver would work.

It tooks nasty.

Tacky to the point of looking cheap.

But I can appreciate the amount of work the painter has invested in it.

I hope he likes it.. Seem no one else does.

Reminds me of 80's style paint schemes on the the older FJ's.

I do think the wheels need to match, pick a color white or black.

sure beat the crap colors we get here in US.. not sure what yamaha has been think since the glaxy blue...even that is getting old

Jdog

sure beat the crap colors we get here in US.. not sure what yamaha has been think since the glaxy blue...even that is getting old
Jdog

Yea, your right...you should get rid of it and find a nice 06, because that has the best shade of blue yet
lol your too funny.... I would like to see some two tone offered in the US...this 08 black i thought was cool till i saw one in the show room yesterday...yuk. i didnt like it much seeing it in person.. Lots of orange peal too. If it had been a two tone with some strip or lines it might have been ok, But the orange peal i saw on the back end was not exceptable at all to me...

Jdog