Andy's hwy 33 ride video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
I shot this video a few weeks back heading to a ride to Wolf,s on Hwy 33. This is Andy,s first time on my cameras..(VIRGIN) LOL as you can see there where many rocks on the road as he points hazards' out by foot through out film.. This is just a nice mellow ride video to the music of Tom Petty.. Ride starts just as we started the climb on hwy 33 out of Ojai and ends about the Rose Valley turn off... ENJOY THE RIDE

https://vimeo.com/63790671

Jdog

I really liked the choice of music and the reversal of colors for contrast when you did that. Looked like riding in deep snow! What I liked most was the line you guys rode. I'm usually puckered up watching other guys' vids as they cut those blind left-hand curves right on the center line.
omg2.gif
Good one.

thanks the color thing is cool i have done it before..Going to do a animated looking one soon. Been think about it for a while.

About the lines, they are ok. I have ride that road about 3 times a month and have for many years..Know it like the back of my hand. But with the Rocks coming off hill you got to be watching.. Pucker up im posting a nail biter for ya in a sec..look for the S1000 & a ZX10R video i Did a picture in picture type video....