ANNOUNCING THE 2007 YAMAHA MOTORCYCLE UNVEILING

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
Info here.

LOCATION INFO:

Old Bridge Township, RACEWAY PARK · Englishtown, NJ

Saturday, Oct. 14 · 9:00AM-12:00PM

Free bracket racing & autograph signing with Jason DiSalvo

Alice’s Restaurant · Woodside, CA

Autograph signing with Wayne Rainey, Eddie Lawson and Eric Bostrom

Daytona Int’l Speedway, Daytona Club Pad · Daytona Beach, FL

Friday, Oct. 20 · 6:00PM-9:00PM

Lone Star Rally, Harborside Lots · Galveston, TX

Thursday, Nov. 2 though Saturday, Nov. 4 · 10:00AM-10:00PM

Sunday, Nov. 5 · 10:00AM-6:00PM

I'm guessing that they have an FJR in that unveiling? Assuming so, I think this thread does belong in FJR Discussions. Moving thread.

Hmm, THis is all i see at the Yammi site.

07unveiling_top.jpg

Hmmmm...

Englishtown is only a hour ride up the NJ Turnpike from home, I'll have to ride up if nothing else fills up my dance card...

Hot damn, Daytona's just 1 1/2 hours away...straight up the I'state...and the high school football team my station broadcasts has a bye-week that night!

See ya in D-town!

My 1100 mile road trip back to FL was planned to arrive on that Friday, the 20th. I'll just leave a day early to make Daytona. It's only 40 minutes from Lake Mary. See yall out there unless plans change. Got to get the free hat. :D

Alice's for me. Missed last year and its only bout an hour away. Did I mention nice twisties through the redwoods to get there and then only bout 20 min. ride down to the ocean and Hwy 1 for a jaunt up the coast. PM. <>< :p

Info here.

LOCATION INFO:

Old Bridge Township, RACEWAY PARK · Englishtown, NJ

Free bracket racing & autograph signing with Jason DiSalvo

Autograph signing with Wayne Rainey, Eddie Lawson and Eric Bostrom

Daytona Int’l Speedway, Daytona Club Pad · Daytona Beach, FL

Friday, Oct. 20 · 6:00PM-9:00PM

Lone Star Rally, Harborside Lots · Galveston, TX

Thursday, Nov. 2 though Saturday, Nov. 4 · 10:00AM-10:00PM

Sunday, Nov. 5 · 10:00AM-6:00PM
Alright Sky, way to post up !

I was hoping this would happen again, sooooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,

We'll have an instant replay of last year.. looks like another run in my 'hood !! I'll post up in the Cali section!!

[/quote}

Don't tell me...you were expecting real photos of the NEW bikes? If its the same as last year, the forum members ran home and posted the pictures from the unveiling.

When you live as close as me you don't have to "run" to far :D

edit.. what the hell happened to the quotes??? Who cares..live with it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally, you couldn't pay me to go to the Lone Star Rally, but since Galveston is all of 15 miles away, I guess I'll have to go take a look-see.

Well, if that's an FJR it's blue! :angry: :butcher: :angry02:
Any color would be better than black. Too much tupperware to look good in black. Likewise the ZX-14 and this year's St1300. Everyone goes gahgah over the black, but I think it's nothing but a dest magnet and fingerprint canvas. No thanks. Black is good for cruisers and chrome and garage queens. Real riders' bikes should be a color that helps to hide dirt and helps to stand out on the road.

I gotta say, I *love* that flat blue that Kawasaki has and that Harley is using. *hot*

A deep, deep red would look great, too. Not some fire-engine red, but a good dark metallic maroon, not quite as dark as Black Cherry.

Or a deep yellow, like school bus yellow, maybe.

Or... or ....

Just not black.

Nice to see they included a reveal in the Northwest. Oh, wait...they didn't. :angry2:

Man I used to live about a 30 minute ride from Alices' . "4 corners" where Alice's is was a favorite meeting place, it was a Saturday morning ritual to ride up there for breakfast then play all day on the great roads in the area. I grew up riding Skyline /84/ upper page mill , Tunitas Creek I miss the roads , but not the crowds.

Now ..as Tom Petty would say ..The waiting is the hardest part

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts