Another incredible flying vid

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaFlyer

Reaction score
Here's another amazing video of Swiss Mirage fighters doing some wicked flying in the Swiss alps. Even if you aren't into flying , the footage is amazing.

Enjoy

Novaflyer

Clic to be amazed

ps ... any of our European forum members know the group that does the opening song? Wife loves it and I have no clue so thought I'd ask the all knowing forum gurus :D .

ps ... any of our European forum members know the group that does the opening song? Wife loves it and I have no clue so thought I'd ask the all knowing forum gurus :D .
The original versjon of this song I believe is the group Enigma.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original versjon of this song I believe is the group Enigma.

I believe Jarud is right. I think it's a song by Enigma, too.

Great aerial footage :clapping:

Stef

Here's another amazing video of Swiss Mirage fighters doing some wicked flying in the Swiss alps. Even if you aren't into flying , the footage is amazing.
Enjoy

Novaflyer

Clic to be amazed

NovaFlyer, that was freakin' awesome!!! Thx for the post! :yahoo:

The original version of this song I believe is the group Enigma. - Jarud

Really? I checked all the songs on their CD's at amazon.com and could really find a match. You wouldn't by any chance have a song title I could use?

Glad you guys are liking the video's. Was just thinking that the footage is not common and gives a sense of speed and flight. Wasn't sure if I was doing anything sacrilegious by post a non- FJR video :lol: .

Cheers

NFLyer

The original version of this song I believe is the group Enigma. - Jarud
Really? I checked all the songs on their CD's at amazon.com and could really find a match. You wouldn't by any chance have a song title I could use?

Glad you guys are liking the video's. Was just thinking that the footage is not common and gives a sense of speed and flight. Wasn't sure if I was doing anything sacrilegious by post a non- FJR video :lol: .

Cheers

NFLyer
¨

Try the group Deep Forest

Sorry Jarud. No luck with Deep Forest either. Thinking I might be out of luck with this search.

Appreciate the help none the less.

Thx

NFlyer