• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any 04's On Dealer Floors Sw

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasman

DOH!
Reaction score
A friend of mine who currently rides a cruiser just rode my FJR, he wants one. He loves the 04 colors and said he saw an 05 and didn't care for the blue (beauty-eye of beholder thing). He asked if there were any 04's available said I'd do what I could. I'm not sure if he'd be interested in a used one of not. Jb

I would say there is zero chance of finding a brand new 04 on a dealers floor anywhere. These bikes are now almost 2 years old.

Still, If I have to replace my 04, I would do it with another 04, cause that C-silver is purrty, and not a dime a dozen like that slow G-blue.

In the last 2 weeks, I have seen several examples of low mileage 04s (less than 5000 miles) for sale in the $9500 - $11000 price range. They are out there. Just got to be patient and persistent.

Greg

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a leftover somewhere, but it might be hard to find. I heard one time that the dealers YDS system could track bikes on dealer's floors. You might ask your local dealer.

It certainly wouldn't be worth a massive calldown. There are tens of extremely low-mileage 04 used bikes out there which are essentially new and with YES warranties that go out several more years. They're not new, but they're good as new.

- Mark

Thanks for the replies. I am looking for a good used one for him now after telling him it might be an impossible task to find a new one. If anyone hears of one for sale please pm me. JB