Any chance for a RTE near Naples Oct 24?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody coming up from the south? I'll probably leave early enough to do a little riding before the

1:00 RTE time. There are a couple of good roads right in that area.

Dan, what time are you planning to take off? My plan is to go straight up the Beeline and hit 98 in Okeechobee straight into Sebring. What are you thinking? I'm flexible and easy... :)

confirmed--Steve, Dan,Tony, JGreen, Vic, and myself

1 maybe-- Tina

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, what time are you planning to take off? My plan is to go straight up the Beeline and hit 98 in Okeechobee straight into Sebring. What are you thinking? I'm flexible and easy...
smile.png
Vic and Tony

This is my backyard so I know all the good roads. (What there is of them.)

Probably the best ride would be for you guys to come south of the lake. We head over to Clewiston and

then hit 720. Nice little road with some tight turns. It spits you out in Moore Haven. Then up US27.

There are some nice road just west of US27 before you get to Lake Placid. 731, Old 8 some curves and

some ups and downs on Old 8.

Then off 66 before Sebring there is a great road Sweet Water/Crewville road.

Probably a two hour trip each way if you guys go straight there. Hitting all the scenic roads are goingto add a couple more hours to that.

I am open and easy too. I can ride all those roads anytime. So I would rather come to some type of

agreement for a group ride that works for everyone. I am willing to make it a straight there and back

or a daylight to dusk kind of thing. Either works for me.

Dan

Rob (or any of you other guys)

You are welcome to come south with us after the RTE. You know you have a couple of places to stay

if the day get's long.

Dan

Rob (or any of you other guys)You are welcome to come south with us after the RTE. You know you have a couple of places to stayif the day get's long.Dan
Thanks Dan! I don't plan on an overnight, but.... If we're having fun, that's an option. 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, I'm up for the scenic route going up. Gotta straight line it back though. I have a stop to make in Stuart on the way home. What time are you taking off? I can meet you in Clewiston. Give me a time.

Vic

I am one block off SR 80 in Belle Glade so you can just swing by my house. It's on your way.

Could you be here at 9:00am? Earlier would be fine with me but I know everybody is not a early morning person like me.

I am in the same boat Vic. I am open in the morning but need to get on back home after the RTE.

Tony if it suits your schedule you should join us.

confirmed--Jim, Steve, Dan,Tony, JGreen, Vic, and myself

1 maybe--Tina

Looks like a ☀️ Day!

Made it back home.

It was great to meet up with the Fl Boys again! Had a good little ride, food, weather, and comrades. A good day in my book. 👍