Anybody still selling the Audiovox cruise control?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfulcher

Reaction score
I am trying to find a place to buy the Audiovox Cruise control. All of my usual places show it as discontinued or out of stock, Amazon, Murphskits, etc. Has anybody bought one recently? I am starting to suspect it has been discontinued and replaced by the all-electric Rosta.

Ross

there's a couple on auction on ebay...in the past there were 'buy it now' listings, but none now

search ebay 'audiovox cruise'

hope this helps and gets you the AVCC,

Mike in Nawlins'

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one new in the box that I probably will never install. I bought it from a forum member and forget how much I paid. I'm thinking like $50 plus shipping if you are interested.

I made an EBay bid last night. If I don't win the bid I will try one of the sites you found. How did you locate them? I worked goggle pretty hard I thought.

I have the Audiovox on my FJR and my wife's SV650, and want one for my V-Strom. The Rosta electric cruise control seems to have worked okay on the V-Strom, maybe better, but I want to stick with what I know.

From the number of vendors who are out of stock, I wonder if this model has been discontinued?
Diesel Galaxy claims to have 134 in stock:

Diesel Galaxy

These places doesn't say "Out of Stock" yet.

Car Parts Planet

Auto Krafters

The prices are higher than Amazon was but if you gotta have it, you gotta have it.

I'll bet they're getting rid of them for the Rostra. I got a CC100 a few months ago on Amazon but it was the last one at the place I got it from.

i got 2 refurbs off ebay 6 weeks ago, got mine installed last week and works just fine, the gfs bike will have to wait till spring. paid 35 each, summit.com has new for 79. if anyone needs help in ne ohio or deals gap area let me know.

jim

From the number of vendors who are out of stock, I wonder if this model has been discontinued?
Diesel Galaxy claims to have 134 in stock:

Diesel Galaxy

These places doesn't say "Out of Stock" yet.

Car Parts Planet
Update: While both DG and CPP list the CCS-100, will take your order, and say they are in stock, they are not! I've got email messages from both saying they are on "extended backorder".

Hadn't tried Autocrafters...

I am starting to suspect it has been discontinued and replaced by the all-electric Rosta.
I remember reading that Audiovox dropped the cruise controls or sold them to Rostra.

The old links to the CCS100 product information on the Audiovox website no longer work.

I submitted the question on the Audivox customer service website.

Dear Joe,The factory that manufactured these for us went out of business and we could not find a replacement. This is no longer in production and parts are no longer available.

Thank you for using Audiovox.

Customer Service

There is one on Ebay with bidding ending in 4 days. I bought one at a "by it now" price of :glare: @ $235 :glare: @ after one I was bidding on went for :blink: $231 :blink: . I suspect that some may still pop up on Ebay occasioanlly but I think they will go even higher as time passes. The Rosta Electric control goes for around $270 with the control pad, is larger, and draws more current. A few guys have installed these on V-Stroms with good success. Has anyone successfully put the Rosta on an FJR.

The MCCruise cruise control from Australia goes for $850.