Anyone doing Sipapu Bavarian Mountain Weekend the week before?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobOdenweller

Reaction score
I'll be hanging out at the nearby Sipapu BMW rally the weekend before and then spend some time in N. Arizona and S. Utah before returning for the FJR rally. Anyone with similar plans? I plan on camping most of the time, except during SW-FOG. Let me know, maybe we can hook up.

Why not take a final drive failure poll while you are at the Beemer rally. On second thought maybe not, they may string you up. :rolleyes:

See you at the FOG.

Why not take a [SIZE=10pt]final drive failure [/SIZE]poll while you are at the Beemer rally. On second thought maybe not, they may string you up. :rolleyes:
See you at the FOG.
What final drive. My beemer don't have no stinking final drive! :yahoo:

SNC00068.jpg

See YOU at the SW-FOG.

DK

Why not take a [SIZE=10pt]final drive failure [/SIZE]poll while you are at the Beemer rally. On second thought maybe not, they may string you up. :rolleyes:
See you at the FOG.

SNC00068.jpg

See YOU at the SW-FOG.

DK

I'm thinkin' you'll be in jail by then with that ticket monster!

See you at the FOG.

SNC00068.jpg

See YOU at the SW-FOG.

DK

I'm thinkin' you'll be in jail by then with that ticket monster!
Good call, Bugnatr! Hopefully Dirk will be able to contain himself on his new ticket monster. Hand that bike to Fairlaner or SkooterG and they'll be in "chrome bracelets" before you can say "red-line"!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not take a final drive failure poll while you are at the Beemer rally. On second thought maybe not, they may string you up. :rolleyes:
See you at the FOG.

Believe me, I know all to well about the final drive issue. First hand experience, lets just say.

I'll be there on Saturday for a day trip, I know a few who will be there. I'll be riding my Honda TransAlp.

So Dirk,

You added another BMW to the stable.

Do you take it to the track in Wilcox?

Joe

I'll be hanging out at the nearby Sipapu BMW rally the weekend before and then spend some time in N. Arizona and S. Utah before returning for the FJR rally. Anyone with similar plans? I plan on camping most of the time, except during SW-FOG. Let me know, maybe we can hook up.
I'm going to be in Taos for a Triumph Rally the weekend you're at the BMW rally. I've sent you a pm.

I'm going to be in Taos for a Triumph Rally the weekend you're at the BMW rally. I've sent you a pm.

I'll be in Taos both of those weekends...I kinda live here...lemme know if you guys wanna ride!

I'll be in Taos both of those weekends...I kinda live here...lemme know if you guys wanna ride!
https://www.azbeemers.org/forum/index.php?t...g19713#msg19713 Hola Alex, A huge crew of my AZ Beemers Club will be there; including Don Hoge, you bought your GS12 from Don!

https://www.azbeemers.org/forum/index.php?t...g19713#msg19713 Hola Alex, A huge crew of my AZ Beemers Club will be there; including Don Hoge, you bought your GS12 from Don!
NICE!!! Tell him to give me a call when he gets out here! I'll have weekends off at that time and will be riding for all of 'em!

https://www.nmbmwmc.org/sipapu.htm If SW-FOG 2010 attendees are arriving in New Mexico early, I highly recommend Bob's plan of attending the Bavarian Mountain Weekend. Great Rally and People!

If you do attend the Sipapu BMW Rally weekend before SW-FOG 2010, here's where you'll be camping: In a beautiful mountain meadow with babbling brook, trees and picnic tables.

Bridge.jpg