Anyone from DC/NoVA area going to EOM Thurs. morning

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR Gary

Reaction score
I will be leaving from the Sheetz station at Rt. 15 and I66 in Haymarket around 9:00 am Thursday morning. Would welcome some company if anyone wants to ride along.

I plan on taking 55 to Moorefield, WV then down 220 to Warm Springs, VA, then 39 to Marlington and 219 into Lewisburg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gary, I'd ride with you but I'm going down Friday morning. That looks like a good route to me b/c I was just going to supAr slab it the whole way down and back :D

Hey Gary, Violione & I are leaving Hampton Roads at 8:00 Thursday morning. We plan to slab thru the boring part on 64 & take the fun way into Lewisburg. 250, 219S, 15S, 20S to 64e, entering Lewisburg from the west on 64.

I doubt that we'd be going to Sheets, but if you'd like let's make some plans to meet somewhere easy for both of us. Perhaps somewhere around Charlottesville? If Violione & I are skipping out of town at 8:00, we'd be in Charlottesville by 10:30ish.

If this would work for you in any fashion, PM me,

Heidi