Anyone good at rounding up door prizes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
I don't really have any connections with dealerships or businesses. Is there anyone who's interested in rounding up door prizes for EOM? Last year there were quite a few things up for grabs, and I have a feeling that if I'm the only one out there talking to people, the pickings will be a lot more scarce this year...

Ahahahaha!!! See all the people interested in doing that part? I'm not so good @ this stuff, either but will approach my local dealer & see if he has anything to offer up.

I'm betting that there are people w/ connections that are attending & are willing to ask f/ donations. Let's wait/see.

I only had about $25 wrapped up in the front wheel removal hex keys, distributed last year.

(including one for me ;) )

Anyone interested in seeing more of those?

I will see if I can get a couple of things made up to offer as door prizes.

I can make up some bar ends , front spikes and liscense plate frames .

BarEndsFJR.jpg

It is nice that someone else remembered something like those metal dragons. Just a little trinket to remind you of what a nice weekend we had .

Anyone remember these !!!

MVC-391S.jpg

I believe these were from the 04 EOM .. I made the US 129 sign and mounted them on a tooth pick.

I will try to come up with something for this years ride ..

Jarmo !!!

Jarmo you da man! and those little dragons were cool... Maybe something this year with the twisted snake emblem they use on the "421" tee shirts?

I will Approach the dealers in my area also.

Slapnpop: maybe you could contact the same folks at Yamaha that they contacted for WFO? They might open up for those of us on the East Coast too. Also, the tee shirts seemed like they may have made some money for the board, might we do that again? Likewise for WFO someone out there could design the tee shirts and sell them to those attendees and make money for the board.

Toophast

Just a small update, for anyone that is curious.

NewEnough has donated a $30 gift certificate for door prize.

Cee Bailey's has donated one set of headlight covers for door prize

and 20% coupons for everyone.

There are a couple of other sticks in the fire, but that's what we got so far.

:)

I took care of it Slap. Thanks Charlie!!!!!

I called Whitehorse and gave them the EOM stuff shipping address and phone.

Jeff was busy and I didn't get to talk to him. But the lady I spoke with said they would be sending something.

I guess it will be a suprise. :)

For those interested, Yamaha and SuperBrace have graciously consented to participate as sponsors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ask around as well, everything no matter the size/shape and value will make someone happy! :yahoo:

I took care of it Slap. Thanks Charlie!!!!!I called Whitehorse and gave them the EOM stuff shipping address and phone.

Jeff was busy and I didn't get to talk to him. But the lady I spoke with said they would be sending something.

I guess it will be a suprise. :)

For those interested, Yamaha and SuperBrace have graciously consented to participate as sponsors.

What might that address/ phone be or where would one find it? :huh:

We had a new Cycle Gear store open up here today. I was their first customer this morning and I hit the regional manager up for some door prizes. I don't have them yet but he committed to a touring DVD, a pair of touring gloves, and a $50.00 gift certificate. If he follows through I will be bringing these along.... :)

I won a $100 gift certificate at the WFO for a Works shock ( same quality as Wilbers etc ). I already have a Wilbers installed. I'll donate it to EOM if you'd like it.

Prize coordinator should PM me with his address please....... if you guys want it. :D