AssenTT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer1022

Reaction score
Just finished watching the Assen TT on DVR and was stoked to see Nicky back in good form! Did anyone see that supermoto style, rear slide pass he made on Hopkins early in the race?!?! That is why he is so fun to watch.

Rossi was a miracle worker in that one; proves again he is the best rider in the world...although I'd like to see Stoner and Ducati win the championship. What a huge victory for Ducati that would be.

Can't wait Laguna!

Archer

Just finished watching the Assen TT on DVR and was stoked to see Nicky back in good form! Did anyone see that supermoto style, rear slide pass he made on Hopkins early in the race?!?! That is why he is so fun to watch.
Rossi was a miracle worker in that one; proves again he is the best rider in the world...although I'd like to see Stoner and Ducati win the championship. What a huge victory for Ducati that would be.

Can't wait Laguna!

Archer
+1

You should have put ***SPOILER*** In the title of you are giving away results. I havn't seen it yet, but I do know the result so not bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the way Rossi , just rode his way through all that in 19 laps to close a 3 second + lead.

The way he set up Stoner, lap after lap until it was a safe pass!