Attacked while riding

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Ty!!
rolleyes.gif

Thanks!!
smile.png

Two other words; staged event. They took their angry farm animal out of the pen and they mounted a GoPro on the ram and let him out for fun.

This has been going on for a while with RamChops, I believe an earlier encounter was posted in the Forum.

Now they have a GoPro and an independent photographer so don't think this wasn't staged.

There is a good chance that this ram earned his attitude when some guy named Bust rode his FJR through there previously.

Edit: I see Blues was a minute earlier with the same observation about this being staged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not see how anyone could possibly think this was staged. I often encounter rams and other wildlife wearing a hero camera and being followed by a cameraman who can take distance shots to add perspective. Nature has finally entered the digital age. Bet this particular ram has an agent and a lawyer.

I do not see how anyone could possibly think this was staged. I often encounter rams and other wildlife wearing a hero camera and being followed by a cameraman who can take distance shots to add perspective. Nature has finally entered the digital age. Bet this particular ram has an agent and a lawyer.
Just like what you see on TV on the reality programs.

The farm where we boarded our horses got a baby goat that was really cute. The goat followed everyone around the barn and paddock like a dog. Their German Shepard would play with the little cutie. They didn't have the goat polled because it looked cute. Then one day Mrs. Boarder bent over to push the wheelbarrow and BAM, square on the butt. Wasn't that cute, just like the cartoons. The goat grew really rapidly and got a lot bigger than what they were expecting. One day the dog walks by and the goat stands straight up on its hind legs, turned its head sideways and with all its weight and might pile drivered down on the big German Shepard. There isn't big enough red font on this Forum to express the BAM that resulted. That was the last time the dog went any place close to the barn. Then Mrs. Boarder got some of the full tilt BAMs. Then Mr. Boarder got the full tilt BAM. It was a toss up between Daal Chawal Khatta or a relocation program. Then the goat put a final and injurious hit on Mrs. Boarder and the next day the goat had a new home. Unless you have seen in person the thunderous hit that a ram or goat can deliver you just have no idea how much power they can blast you with. Judging from what the goat did to the dog I'm sure that it never would need protection from a single wolf.

Goat meat tastes so... goaty.

There's a reason that most of the civilized world won't eat goat. It tastes bad.

Seriously, it is one of the few nondescript animals that explicitly do not taste like chicken.

There's a reason that most of the civilized world won't eat goat. It tastes bad.

Seriously, it is one of the few nondescript animals that explicitly do not taste like chicken.
And, it's said that the reason the Middle East is a desert is because they herd goats. There is nothing like a goat haunch to make Haggis seem like it tastes good. That is why I suggested Daal Chawal Khatta instead of a roasted goat.

No way Fred. The rule is you cannot eat Billies. Male goats taste like ass, and if you let the does shack up with the billies, their milk tastes like ass. Keep them separated, and doe meat is freaking awesome. Used to bury a goat with an antelope for my dad's uncle's birthday, every summer. That meal was better than Thanksgiving. Goat meat is still one of my favorites.

I love me some gyro. It's like the original unhealthy fast-food. Yummmm.

Was in the Hellenic shipyards in Scaramanga Greece (just outside of Athens) for several weeks, back in the late 70's while the big gray boat I was riding on was in for a tune-up. Since a twidget doesn't have anything to do in the shipyard I was assigned SP duty. Not a bad deal. We were able to roam the streets of Athens when were on duty or off. Just had to stay slightly more sober while on. Anyway... the street vendors were always out hawking the gyro, even at 4-5AM when you rolled out of the nightclubs. It was mostly a mix of ground lamb meat, as I recall.

No way Fred. The rule is you cannot eat Billies. Male goats taste like ass, and if you let the does shack up with the billies, their milk tastes like ass. Keep them separated, and doe meat is freaking awesome. Used to bury a goat with an antelope for my dad's uncle's birthday, every summer. That meal was better than Thanksgiving. Goat meat is still one of my favorites.
+1! We bought a market goat last summer at the county fair and have been enjoying that all fall. The chops are pretty small, but it's definitely good eatin'.