• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Autocom Parts Collection. SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I was going through my garage shelves and came across a collection of AutoCom parts. It's available as a single lot (since I have no desire to sell separate items).

Here's the itemized list:

1) 7 Pin headset. Includes speakers, No Mic.

4) 7 Pin Headset extension cables. Three coiled, One straight.

2) Pair 1/4" Speaker Spacers.

1) Pair 1/2" Speaker Spacers.

1) Active 7 Smart Controller. Working fine when removed from bike.

4) GMRS Radio cables (Motorola, Kenwood, Icom).

1) 7 Pin Headset Cable, no mic or speakers.

1) Motorola Razr Phone adapter cable. Works great!

4) Miscellaneous Adapters: Two single 3.5mm Plug to twin 3.5mm Plug

Two 3.5mm plug to 2.5mm plug

2) System 12V power cables.

5) 3.5mm Ipod/MP3 cables.

Looking for best offer, how's $90 delivered to you door (continental US)?

IMG_0571_zpsb310a166.jpg

IMG_0574_zpsa83b75e3.jpg

IMG_0577_zps77d619f5.jpg

IMG_0576_zpsfdfd09a7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I equipped the bike with all the Autocom stuff. I probably had over $700 into it, and now you can't hardly give the stuff away. The GMRS radio interface can't be matched by the BT units, so I keep the Autocom on standby under the seat, but haven't used it in a couple years.

Hey Tom...Actually it can match to BT. Sena has a unit to tie a GMRS radio into the BT headset. But honestly, I like using a private channel for communications. I used to get reprimanded for foul language on the public airways. Now I curse like a sailor and my riding companion doesn't care...

I remember when I equipped the bike with all the Autocom stuff. I probably had over $700 into it, and now you can't hardly give the stuff away. The GMRS radio interface can't be matched by the BT units, so I keep the Autocom on standby under the seat, but haven't used it in a couple years.
Autocom made the same mistake many others make. A rock solid, superb basic component then forced folk to pay through the nose for every cable and accessory they needed.

Pity really, it's a product I would have liked to continue supporting.

I hope the OP manages to sell his stuff though, it is good quality.

Autocom made the same mistake many others make. A rock solid, superb basic component then forced folk to pay through the nose for every cable and accessory they needed.

Pity really, it's a product I would have liked to continue supporting.

I hope the OP manages to sell his stuff though, it is good quality.
Compared to a Baehr System, Autocom was downright reasonable. Baehr didn't sell a cable under 50 or 60 bucks. Cool stuff, but a decent comm system was $1200.....and that was for each bike. Ouchie.