• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Making space

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceDr

Reaction score
Well, it's time to make some room around the old homestead. I have a collection of NEW and gently used motorcycle related items, some FJR specific, some not.This is a one time deal. I am not trying to compete with anyone, just trying to make space. Nothing shipped outside the lower 48 without additional charge.

1- A pair of 1.2kg RaceTech fork springs for a 2005 FJR. Used about 2 weeks before having front end professionally rebuilt. List for $144.00. Asking $70.00 shipped.

2- A stock rear shock from a 2005 FJR with 12k miles on it when the Ohlins went on. Excellent condition. List for over $850.00. Yea, right. Asking $100.00 shipped.

3- Complete, in original packaging, Cardo X9 dual communications set. One set used less than two months. Other set never out of the box. All extras, cables, cords, ear and mouth foam covers included. List for approximately $450.00, asking $270.00 shipped.
IMG_1218_zpsquvkwpk9.jpg
IMG_1219_zpsoolwhf9q.jpg

4-Starter motor for FJR. Bought for my bike before I figured out it was just a bad battery. $90.00 shipped. -SOLD-
IMG_1220_zpsxtvhpehs.jpg

5-Complete Highway peg setup for FJR. Homemade brackets from 3/8" sheet aluminum and hand polished. Store bought pegs, spacers cut from billet stock. All bolts and washers. Asking $100.00 shipped.
IMG_1214_zps7xfkg4us.jpg

6- Stock brake rotors with 55k miles on the fronts and 64k miles on the rear. Stock lines may be available. Replaced all with Galfer setup. Asking $50.00 ea for the front and $100.00 for the rear shipped.
IMG_1225_zpstpuhsrhw.jpg
IMG_1226_zpsk53ge7kk.jpg

7- A brand new, never worn outside of the house, Tourmaster Centurion riding suit, size Mens large. This item was not needed here in Arizona so it has been hung in the closet in a garment bag since I got it. Asking $295.00 shipped.
IMG_1221_zpsuvd5240e.jpg
IMG_1224_zps9redxth3.jpg

This is my first attempt at selling online. If you are interested in anything, please PM me. If you are not interested, thanks for looking,

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I just removed them. These look just like all of the others on this site. I used the brackets from another FJR as templates and transfer punches for exact alignment of the bolt holes. They fit perfectly.

OK, the fork springs, shock, and the starter are all sold and shipped.

If someone would care to instruct me on how to edit my original post, I would be most happy to do so. Also, if there is a way to add tags at this late time I would appreciate the knowledge.

As I said before, this is my first time selling stuff and I have learned a lot.

Thanks to all.

OK, the fork springs, shock, and the starter are all sold and shipped.
If someone would care to instruct me on how to edit my original post, I would be most happy to do so. Also, if there is a way to add tags at this late time I would appreciate the knowledge.

As I said before, this is my first time selling stuff and I have learned a lot.

Thanks to all.
Click on the Edit Button,

Click on the Use Full Editor Button next to the Save Button

Edit your entire post including the Subject Line

Click on the Save Button

Refresh your post by clicking on the View New Content tab and check out your edited post.

John, thanks for the reply and instructions. My problem is I don't see the EDIT button any more. When I first posted and sold the starter it was there. Since then I haven't seen it. Is there something I missing?

Highway Pegs shipped yesterday to Harpo. The other items should have been received by now.

Still have the Centurion suit, Brake Rotors and the Cardo G9x for sale.

Happy Holidays to all.

UPDATE!

Everything is sold except the brake rotors and the Ohlins shock spring from another listing.

Thanks to all.