Auxillary light mounting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandit

Reaction score
I am looking aorund on the FJR for a good place to mount driving lights. Have several ideas but thsought I would see what everyone else has come up with beofre i strt fabricating a mount. Anyhoe run driving lights? Any pics? Thanks in advance

This being dogpile Friday and all, I hope you used the "search function" before posting this...

I'm jus' sayin'...

EDIT: Here's one to get you started...Aux Lighting

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've noticed the mass apathy towards the dog pile lately. We're getting lazy.

Nah, I think the lack of a really good thread to dog pile is the problem. Most of them out there are like this one, just a bit too weak to really dogpile. You get a few chihuahua's, but no reason to bring out the big dogs to pile up.

I am looking aorund on the FJR for a good place to mount driving lights. Have several ideas but thsought I would see what everyone else has come up with beofre i strt fabricating a mount. Anyhoe run driving lights? Any pics? Thanks in advance
I'll start -

Lottsa hoes run driving lights - do the search. No point in reinventing the wheel.

Hey Bandit, don't feel bad, I HATE being told to do a search, but it is amazing how much info you can find when you do.

Now, let's all gather around the camp fire and sing kumbaya!

P1000005.JPG

That's my setup. Mount plates from Garauld (search).