AZ new member

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstryker22

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just bought a stock 2018 FJR1300 with 2242 miles matte blue. I am new to the the FJR family, but have been riding for over 20 years now. I have owned too many bikes to count at this point. I also have a 1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100 that my wife rides occasionally. Located in the west metro Phoenix, AZ area. Just wanted to say hello and hope to see some of you on the road.

Regards,
Stryker

Welcome from metro Seattle and congrats on the new (to you) '18! Had a ZRex 1200 many years ago...wish I still had it.

~G

I'll be wandering through PHX at o'dark thirty from Tucson on my '14....bound for the PNW. I'll wave generically as I head on to Wikiup and points north.

Hello everyone,
Just bought a stock 2018 FJR1300 with 2242 miles matte blue. I am new to the the FJR family, but have been riding for over 20 years now. I have owned too many bikes to count at this point. I also have a 1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100 that my wife rides occasionally. Located in the west metro Phoenix, AZ area. Just wanted to say hello and hope to see some of you on the road.

Regards,
Stryker
Welcome from tucsonjon

Congrats and welcome from northeast Phoenix! One of these days we need to do an Arizona meet and greet.

Welcome, enjoy the forum and your new bike. Congratulations.