Back from EOM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVFJR

Reaction score
My son and I got back home around 12:00 pm today from EOM. We had a blast. Seen some old friends and meet plenty new friends. I would like thank everyone for treating my son and I as we were Family. Mack is still talking about people he don't know singing him happy Birthday. Heidi he thanks you so much for the gift. I would like to thank everyone involved. A huge thanks and can't wait untill next year. :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it back!!!!! Shit, I am still here. Had a great ride today, will head back to Hooterville Mo. at 4am in the morning.

Wife and I pulled in at the house around 4 pm. Great time with the two-up riders and Jim and Lori.

A big thanks to Hedi & all for putting it together.

Herkypilot

Got in late this afternoon. What a great time. Jeanne and I would like to thank everyone involved in making this happen. The Monkey Butt Express sure lived up to its name. OUCH!

Just got to the house; safe, uneventful trip home. 311 heading south was a the best road of the trip! Haulin' Ashe, E1Allen, Reddirver & I had to run do a u-turn and run it a 2nd time on the way home this morning. Thanks to all who made this weekend happen.

-Wayne

We made it home around 17:30, van and all. My front tire was completely gone by the time I hit the NC line. Babied it the final 250 miles home, wearing out the center because the sides were toast! :)

Sure had loads of fun. Wish we had longer and could have stayed to ride with everyone another day. We did indeed rip it up on Potts Mtn/311. I'm having wild turkey for dinner.

After 300 miles of wva, va back roads...I arrived home. Thanks to everyone for making this such a great event. Ugh...tomorrow I get in my company car and go to work. Sigh.

Our wet ride down was rewarded with some great weather(I like it cool) fantastic riding, meeting new friends, and a good ride home. Thanks to all for putting a fantastic event together!

Somebody call VA Inland Game & Fisheries, there is no fall season in VA. Movin' up from buzzards are we?
They would not move off my race track, so I figured they must be VA hay bails.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolled into the driveway at 3pm today. 488.3 miles in 8hrs. Did all of RT3 from Beckly to I64 and really enjoyed the trip. AdrianNKY thanks for the help and the tip about RT10 south of Cinci. it was awesome. I could not have had a better weekend, thanks again to all who worked so hard.

Nate

Pulled in around 8:15 tonight.

Heidi, the route back to Staunton was incredible!! Thanks! And thanks to all who helped put this together.

I wish I took more pictures. I guess riding was just too much fun to stop. :D

I'm looking forward to pictures. I wasn't there... FUKIN DEER!!! (Yes... I'm still pissed at Bambi).

IndianaTom went north on 220 all the way to PA with TheAxeman. I arrived at the folks house at at 6:30.

That 220 is a nice ride all the way up, I'd like to find a similar route back to Indiana. Time to look at the map.

I just came sliding in the drive just shy of 22:00. Rolled about 1650 miles on the FZ since I left work Friday. My most miles since the "incident." I nearly doubled the mileage on the little thing.

But, what a blast! Thanks to everyone! This was just great!

Oh, for those interested...I didn't crash on this ride. I didn't ride worth a crap, either. But, no crash. (Still got ghosts in the head)

I'm sure I'll have more to say later, but my brain is tired. (Yes, I actually have a brain. Small, but there. I keep it in my pocket for easy access.)

I returned from La La Land at around 3:30 yesterday afternoon. What a great weekend, I'll post up some of the photo's I took.

Jim Staff, FZ-1 Wayne, Dave Mack, & I made it back to NE Ohio around 5:00PM.

Great event, thanks to anyone involved in the planning.

I do have one complaint; with all of the great roads it looks like my BT-021 front tire is just about spent after only 4,000 miles, maybe jwilly is not as Fu@ked up as I thought he was? :lol:

Tom