Battery died any other way to start?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p We should be spanked..
<MontyPython>

Yes! Yes! A good spanking!

<MontyPython>

mphg-anthrax.png

Anyone have the directions to Castle Anthrax?

1259529_ddb3_625x1000.jpg

How disappointing. A Friday dogpile cut off before it's prime. Must be the 'holiday cheer' FJRForum around here right now. Bummer.

How disappointing. A Friday dogpile cut off before it's prime. Must be the 'holiday cheer' FJRForum around here right now. Bummer.
Gunny!
I thought we were going to usher out 2010 with a smashing Friday dogpile. DANG! :( This had all the the right flammable substances within it.

I like Bust's Duracell offering, he's so creative. Bounce was tugging at my heart strings with The Castle Antrhax (anything Monty Python means you're a good egg). The best part is after the spankings at Castle Anthrax. ;) :eek: :D

So how's that new battree (for the Canukleheads) doing ya know? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bust is a fecking jerk Bluesy. I hope he electrocutes his ass on that thing. :D

And when I get outa this case I'm going to find that pickledik 'owie and knock him upside the head. :headbonk:

The nerve of him! Ridiculing my bandmates on that other thread! :grrr:

warning: girl (sheep) gone wild on the lose.

Film @ 11 (I hope)

Good god almighty... <_<

To the Self described BITCH,

Might i suggest you leave your Husbands account alone and create your own? That way the is NO QUESTION or CONFUSION on our part as to who we should dogpile in the future.

I feel that you are completely confused as to the way humor is conveyed into text among friends in THIS community. Let me make this clear... There are NO malicious intent (so far) provoking your reaction. I suggest you step back and learn the environment here and things will be much better. This community is very supportive and helpful with a heavy dose is HUMOR. This place would suck without it, For sure.

-GB

Since Howie is the only Floridian we know we just thought you all were stupid. Sorry for the mis-understanding.

Mark - Welcome from San Diego.
+1, Gunny! See Mark, everything on our FJR Forum has a perfectly understandable explanation!!!

We evaluated you in reference to RadioHowie! There's a smart Floridian, that would be wfooshee!

Welcome from Chandler, Arizona and San Diego!

Good god almighty... <_<

To the Self described BITCH......

....you leave your Husbands account alone and create......you are completely confused as to the way humor.........suggest you step back and learn the ........suck without it, For sure.

-GB
I couldn't resist....

south-park-dead-horse.jpg

This thread still looks like it could be more funnerer. Some good stuff has come since the start, let me recap:

Dolly the bloody FNG comes out of the sheep dip tearing it up about Bust and others.

Barb, always good for some insanity, will be looking for a film and calling Beemerdons to watch. I bet she could sell tickets to that one. ;)

GB woke up late and saw this battree thread gone south and gave his two cents before 2010 ended.

Suddenly Johhny80's pipes in and somehow missed Mark form the start and then welcomes him by cutting and pasting, like the post whore that he is.

Bounce then see's J80's Welcome from SD and his head exploded like on Mars Attacks!

djbrady then shows us the dead horse and his sig line made me crack up.

And I thought this thread was over. The day/night (depending upon your lo-cal) is still young. ;)

This is why I hang around this virtual nuthouse. :eek:

So how is that new battree?

Happy New Year all ya'll! :yahoo:

Hey guys just checking in the ride was great...thanks for asking. I love the bike. I did not know we had so many comedians on here. This is great! I am just sitting back watching the firewoks. This is some really entertaining S**t. And I thought this might be a rather dull forum. You guys are a riot. :helmetsmiley: