Beautiful Winter Day in Tennessee

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nankoweap

Reaction score
It was unusually warm and pleasant this past Saturday in the Nashville area. The boy's going to learn how to ride on the street this spring so we went down to Cycle Gear and outfitted him with a helmet, jacket, pants, boots and gloves. I've taught him a few things in the driveway (friction zone basic stuff), but after the shopping spree I told him I was going to teach him how to ride down the driveway, take a left or a right and not come back for a few hours.

Nice day on the road...

20160130-00575-L.jpg

So how warm was it? I was riding around Central Ohio this afternoon and my temp readout was a high of 46*.

Nice pic, by the way!

Yep, low 70s here in the Lebanon TN area on Sat and Sun was mid/upper 60s. I got in a short 4 hour ride
bike.gif

Middle 60's here in Northeast Tennessee on Sunday. Friend and I had a couple hour ride down to the Erwin area. Nice small town and country ride along the east side of the mountain ridge.

Eastern TN was beautiful on Saturday, temps in the mid 60's. Sunday was overcast and trying to rain. Saturday was perfect for a nice 3 hour ride to dust off the cobwebs.