Big Bear Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in. See you at the gas station.

carefree.jpg

I am in. See you at the gas station.

carefree.jpg
Come on now johnny80s, those FJR riders from the San Fernando Valley don't know who all of you are yet! Left to Right standing are: FJRBluesman, pegscraper, johnny80s, Neil San Diego and Slappy. That's our Fairlaner laying out on the deck!

EDIT: This photograph was taken by MCML. You should have seen Joseph's tripod!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this San Fernando Valley rider, one who knows the folks of whom you speak, is, at the moment sitting here quite happy that he is going to miss this particular ride.

R-

.......after seeing that photo I certainly do!

This is a much better photo, especially if it's going to be copied, over and over again, with each response.

download.jpg

Damn 1.5 hours to do 88 miles?????? may be you should be riding with Johhn80's.....

By the way I love shooting holes in things...

R
Just trying to list worst case. Don't worry, I think I will be able to keep up

(with someone!) :lol:

As I am typing this, the boy brownies are in the oven with nuts added for those that are into nuts (Johnny80s in particular) and will be served up at the meeting points (another J80s favorite).

Here I am with a Miss Sprint Cup girl who is no longer with NASCAR. She was a favorite.

394187382.jpg

That's a better photo, too.

Well, half of it, anyhow.

Probably first back checking in. That was a great disorganized ride today. 18 riders was fun. Took is easy on the way down, what with all the rolling road blocks, but it was still fun. Thanks to Robert and Kim for keeping me company, thanks to the misses for the brownies, and to slappy for letting me follow him. Nice meeting you all also. :clapping: :yahoo:

To all of you that I missed this morning, sorry. :( I had a major work emergency with one of our ships. The technician that was supposed to be flying out on a COD this morning ended up in the ER last night with hypertension issues. BP shot as high as 222 over 139 at one point. I found out first thing this morning and had to scramble to find another tech out in his place by 1:00 this afternoon. Lots of phone calls later and we were successful. Would rather have been riding but when a warfighter needs help, we do what we have to in order to get them operational again. Hope you all had a fun and safe ride and I hope to catch you all on the next one.

^^^^ We missed you Dave. :(

Glad you kept our men and women in service ready and safe. I was looking forward to chatting with you. ;)

Probably first back checking in. Zip>>>>>>>
Almost Luke. missed it by one minute :p :D