BigR's custom Aux Fuel tank on his Connie...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup,

I think it looks really sweet! His plan is to have it painted the same color as his bike.

WW

Very cool!! Excellent job Rich.
Thanks Mark!! Thanks for the props from the others as well. I have talked with Webby about an application for the FJR with the aux tank. Making a new base for the FJR will not be a problem, I just need a doner bike (Matt you listening?? ;) ) to use for fittings. Maby once that's done, there may be some interest from others on this forum......

BigR

Thanks Mark!! Thanks for the props from the others as well. I have talked with Webby about an application for the FJR with the aux tank. Making a new base for the FJR will not be a problem, I just need a doner bike (Matt you listening?? ;) ) to use for fittings. Maby once that's done, there may be some interest from others on this forum......

BigR
Well all its official...

BigR and I are going to see how his mock up model can be setup on the FJR. Sounds like he is going to do an intial run of ten tanks. I know a couple are already spoken for... So if any of you might be interested, let it be known. I will post up some pics of the mock up model on mine as soon as we get it done up.

WW

BigR
Well all its official...

BigR and I are going to see how his mock up model can be setup on the FJR. Sounds like he is going to do an intial run of ten tanks. I know a couple are already spoken for... So if any of you might be interested, let it be known. I will post up some pics of the mock up model on mine as soon as we get it done up.

WW
Well here is another link to more pics. The final capacity is 3.6 gal. The top link has no pics at the time, moved them on my photobucket account and FUBAR'D the pics in the link :( .....Thanks for lookin

https://forum.concours.org/index.php?topic=57850.0

BigR

Last edited by a moderator: