BITE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is like waiting to find out if Santa is going to bring the X-Mas present you really want. One more week to go.
Funny you should mention Santa as today he finally dropped off my X-Mas present. Ohlins shock and reworked forks with Ohlins cartridges from the Cogent Dynamics group buy. Now I need this rally to ride in and then some good weather to play with my new toys.

There are some work arounds being tossed about in E-Mails going to people that have signed up for the Rally. It wont be for certain one way or the other until at least end of day tomorrow, and maybe not even then.

There are some work arounds being tossed about in E-Mails going to people that have signed up for the Rally.
What do you think of the "work around"? I notice no comments from the RB's yet. I hate to see this die, but am not sure about coming up with more cash in the meantime. I hope they will extend the deadline (if logistics allow) before they let people pony up more dough.

I wasn't going to go into details here about what is being proposed, and I have mixed feelings about it. Still, I would really hate to see the rally die, and as I stated in an e-mail, if the rally is guaranteed to happen maybe it will get some of the hand-wringers off the fence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, supposedly they only need 5 now. With being so close to the cutoff and possibly having another option on the table, I'd like to think they'll keep it alive...

I would hope so, but it has to be discouraging to the people putting the rally together that 25 people haven't signed up after several months.