BMW R1150RT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowrider

Reaction score
My son had his blue 2004 BMW R1150RT parked and covered in front of his house yesterday when we got hit with some hellacious winds. The bike got toppled over and slammed down on its right side - breaking off the right mirror and right side case. Both are going to have to be replaced. Can anyone suggest a good and reasonable on-line BMW parts dealer? We did a search last night and came up with a few. Appreciate any suggestions or recommendations.

Been busy all weekend with the Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider-skill training course, and doing a little riding, but wanted to say "thanks" for the info. One we had already contacted and he's looking - the other we're going to try. Thanks again. :D

Chicago BMW for 20% off, but sometimes they are real slow. Another option is Hammersly in Virginia. When the same thing happened to my 97 RT, I bought from A & S out in California no real discount, but they had it in stock.