Boots!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Sidi Tepor model. Rode in a downpour last winter, feet stayed dry. (Actually with the Kili Air and liner, etc, everything stayed dry!) Boots are very confortable, actually wore them all day a couple of times when I was busy and forgot to change!

All the best,

Mike

I bought a pair of Danner Crosstechs about a year ago. Side zipper, goretex lined, very comfortable. Not insulated and no armor, but very comfortable for riding and walking. Looks like they're discontinued, so you might get them for a good price if you're interested. Here's a picture: Click here

Looks like there are lots of places you could buy these on the net.

Ed

Joe Rocket Orbit...

apparel-boots-street-joerocket-women-orbit.jpg

Another vote for the Sidi Tepor. Sturdy,well-made,waterproof boot. Very comfortable on the bike and comfortable for walking short distances off the bike.Sidezipper is eay access and keeps the heat problem down that some whine about. I have had the black model for a year and are holding up well. Had another Sidi boot in red before for three years but got a lot of weird stares when walking around. Bought the black boots when I bought the '05; no more odd stares.

CruiserWorks or Oxtars.

Have them both, love them both, use them both equally.

Very comfortable on and off the bike, very waterproof and great wear!