• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

brand new set of Pilot Road 3's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zed88

Reaction score
I have a new set of pilot road 3's that are not even unbanded yet. Bought for a trip that never happened in october and won't be happening for awhile now (2nd kid on the way in march). $270 shipped.

Damn! Just replaced my BT 023's on my 2013. No tread after 5,000 miles, so I replaced with a set of B Spec Pilot Road 3's $340 shipped from Bike Bandit.

The PR3's balanced with only 1/4 oz front and rear. I thought the 023's were smooth. The Michelins are absolutely smooth and handle well. If they wear as good as people say, I may have a new favorite.

That's a great deal, wish the timing had been different.

They are awesome tires. I've been through 3 sets and like them a lot better than the 2's and roadsmarts. Better in everyway and just a little more expensive.

I have a new set of pilot road 3's that are not even unbanded yet. Bought for a trip that never happened in october and won't be happening for awhile now (2nd kid on the way in march). $270 shipped.
is the rear a B ?

Pending pickup from a local member who pmd me first. If that falls through seattlety is next. Thanks!