Breakfast-Sat, Oct 14th OST in Bandera 9a

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanderjavant

Reaction score
This is a reschedule from last month. I know Kyote’s in and I'll be there. Breakfast and some hill country riding.

I was up there last weekend and came upon a 2-bike accident just over the pass between Tarpley and Utopia. It really shook me up, everybody be safe...

Still plan to be there. Weather lookin good, with temps in the 70s and only a possibility of thundershowers. See you at OST!

Sounds great...look forward to the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to try to sneak out....but it is drizzly here too. Weathermap shows a little shower activity right over me, not much else. But I have work to do! And I'll also be at the Harvest Classic next Sat. Look for you there Sander!

It just rained here so I'm staying home. I'm still planning on going to the Harvest Classic next Saturday though, rain or shine.
Harvest Classic info

I made it, yeah it was a little wet but once I went north out of Hondo it was not too bad. Met Kryme, really a nice guy and we lots of hot coffee at OST. Started off on a ride to Leakey but too much rain and I really did not want get in those tight turns on 337 when road is wet.