• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bridgestone rewards....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the T31's. And the stupid low price of the T30 may convince me to buy another set even tho I got horrid mileage.

I have my first set of T30 EVO GT's in the garage to install after I finish wearing out the Angel GT's on the bike now. They were the stupid low price of $205 to my door from Rocky Mountain ATV (Jake Wilson). Looks like the same deal at Riders Domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the rebate form it states that its for the T31's, not the T31 GT's. Not sure if that makes a difference for any of y'all but something to consider.

Gonna pick up a set of S21's for my FZ1... found that denniskirk has the lowest prices on them, even with the $5 per tire fee.

Just ordered a set of the T31's. I'll pirep my impressions. I've been running the Angel GT A specs but I got a case of the cheapies and went with the T31's. The rebate form was pretty onerous to complete. I did it while at work so I lost money on that project. Once again, spending a dollar to save a dime.

Bridgestone should have kept the BT-023 GTs. Based on experience I am not a fan of T30 EVO GT's. I had a better experience with PR 4' and Dunlop RS3. Better experience means the bike feels more planted in the turns during spirited dry pavement riding.

At the state patrol test track at the end of last year, there were about 15 bikes. Only one bike on T30 Gt's. The rest on PR4's and stock tires (due to the bike being new). There were dry sections and wet sections. The bike on the T30 Gt's was the fastest. This rider is a friend of mine that came off of PR4's and switched to T30 EVO GT after I suggested the change.

At the state patrol test track at the end of last year, there were about 15 bikes. Only one bike on T30 Gt's. The rest on PR4's and stock tires (due to the bike being new). There were dry sections and wet sections. The bike on the T30 Gt's was the fastest. This rider is a friend of mine that came off of PR4's and switched to T30 EVO GT after I suggested the change.
Yeah, I've found the T30 EVOs grip great in the wet, (Never tried the over priced, slow steering PR IVs) now they say the T31s are even better in the wet.