• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bunch of Gen II Stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road_Runner

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
All prices are +ship.

Windscreen - CeeBaileys reverse contour clear. Biggest they make (25" I think). Run less than 1,000 miles not a scratch. SOLD

Stock windscreen excellent condition taken off at low mileage $50

Blue 2006/2012/2016(?) infill panels for when bags are not installed. SOLD

Stock bar ends and stock steering nut $10/ea

Lock assembly with key for trunk (probably saddlebag too) SOLD

IMG_20160526_184555_zpsjparrlvm.jpg

Bag liners new set SOLD

Used set OK condition SOLD

MCL highway pegs with Kuryakyn extenders and pegs. Slight scratch on one peg, not noticeable when installed SOLD

2006-2007 owners manual SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to open up your market, all things but windscreens will fit a gen 1.

That's a good deal for anybody interested in highway pegs. Fits ANY generation, too. It's the same setup I have, and the offset extensions let you move the pegs farther forward or higher, but also farther out (away from the engine) from the mounting point, so it's easier to put your foot on them comfortably. They do fold up when you want, too. To Road Runner: do you have the longer mounting bolts and spacers for the plates?

That's a good deal for anybody interested in highway pegs. Fits ANY generation, too. It's the same setup I have, and the offset extensions let you move the pegs farther forward or higher, but also farther out (away from the engine) from the mounting point, so it's easier to put your foot on them comfortably. They do fold up when you want, too. To Road Runner: do you have the longer mounting bolts and spacers for the plates?
Ah yes thanks I have all of the mounting hardware that came with the mounting plates... all the longer bolts and spacers... everything needed to mount the setup.