Bustanut is at it again. In the Hospital

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a good note, sheep the world over are singing songs of praise, rejoicing in their time of respite!

Barry - quit screwing around. Everyone knows that if you let that ethanol crap sit in your injectors too long, the bike will run like garbage!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Graft in the groin area????? Could this all be a cover for some... er... cosmetic enhancement work?

Graft in the groin area????? Could this all be a cover for some... er... cosmetic enhancement work?
Sheila sent a picture of his cut up "leg" this evening. More like his groin. It was just gross.

I think the whole story was made up. The Doc's had to repair Barry's nutsack after Sheila did something nasty (and rightfully so!). JSNS

He might come on home in the morning...

Come on now Mick, you know the FJR Forum Rule: Without pictures, it didn't happen! JSNS, Yucko!

Why Sheila felt it important to share a picture of Barry's nutsack all torn up and sewn with knitting needles or something, is beyond me. I'm sorry ifthere are typos in this message, I am blind and my wife Kat is helping me.

ugh.. I dunno, something about she caught me with my pants down and the whole surgery story was a hoax.... My nutz and whatever else you want to call it look like they have been beat with a club. Purple isn't a good groin color fer me.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts, words, and whatever else you done.. Right now I'm like anyone else who gets chopped, busted up. Sore as hell.

I've already screwed up and got off my pain meds schedule..

ugh.. I dunno, something about she caught me with my pants down and the whole surgery story was a hoax.... My nutz and whatever else you want to call it look like they have been beat with a club. Purple isn't a good groin color fer me.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts, words, and whatever else you done.. Right now I'm like anyone else who gets chopped, busted up. Sore as hell.

Been there.

Had an epididymectomy once....

eggplant-American.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don, you have heard the term "Not safe for work"? Well, this truly is the first "Not safe for Forums" picture. Sheila, er, the docs cut him up and must have used knitting needles to sew his junk together. I have the image burned in my brain. Weaker constitutions could be driven to insanity! Ray Slocum will back me up on this.

Hey now McNamara cut me some slack, I am the one that witnessed HotRodZilla and Bustanut joker locked up together on Ray and Patti's couch ese!

I sprayed them both down with the garden hose and they still did not separate, the Slocomb's had to burn their Hide-A-Bed in their LaPine OR front yard!

Well, this explains the sheep migration to Phoenix........

Heal up and get the hell out of the hospital Barry.

Been there.

Had an epididymectomy once....

eggplant-American.jpg
What the hell is goober talking about Don? I'm to high and his big word made my head hurt.

Dude, get WELL -- not this half-ass shit from the last 2 months, a full recovery.

Sending good vibes.

What the hell is goober talking about Don? I'm to high and his big word made my head hurt.

Saying "Hello" to you makes your head hurt,

Now seriously, quit fucking around. Couple of Us guy's actually are worried about you, ( Well except for AJ, Wheatie, of course Radio Howie....)

Saying "Hello" to you makes your head hurt,

Now seriously, quit fucking around. Couple of Us guy's actually are worried about you, ( Well except for AJ, Wheatie, of course Radio Howie....)
+1, Gunny; JSNS, Bust ya Jackass! "button penis"? Ba Clark I had no idea you got an enhancement!

OMG...I saw the pictures. Some shit CANNOT be unseen! I think Bust's doctors should start using sharp knives and not drink before they cut people open. Holy crap!!