Bustanut is at it again. In the Hospital

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heal up quickly Bust. We need you at Mike and Laura's tech day. For entertainment purposes if nothing else. You celebrities and your surgeries. When will it ever end?

FJR Forum Guys and Gals, ShinyPartsUp finally sent me the picture of Bustanut joker after his latest surgery! JSNS, I think she looks super!

Bruce-Jenner-Started-To-Wear-Dress-Outside-His-Home-Now.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure he was in for surgery to correct his opti-rectus condition. You know, that's when the optic nerve and rectal nerves get crossed and cause a shitty outlook on life. If the surgeon is not careful the penis and rectum nerves get entangled and the patient ends up looking like the pictures above, listening to Barry Manilow songs over and over and riding a pink Vespa.

Little did I know that by by responding to the "if you want to know more, send a PM" you'd get to see bruised balls and a button penis. Guess I missed out.
no.gif

Get well soon, Barry. The Owosso women, children and Harley fuk's are runnin free without ya.

Bust stop this crap. Jane had an ablation years ago, it didn't work and she has been in A Fib 98 percent of the time. She said she would not let them do another one. Now you know why she is so slow getting across the parking lot to get another Manhatten.

Good Luck, Jack

I've lost track of how many times Barry has gone under the knife the past two months. You'd think he'd know better by now.

Last time they bruised his balls and bobbed his penis. Damn, what now?

Get well Bust' ...and you know the remedy for blood clots don't ya... moonshine! yuuuup keeps ya "flowing" and jus werks.

Looking forward to seeing you at Mikes Tech Day
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator: