Busy Weekend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New tires, oil change, cruise control and a blow job! Looks like I am ready to ride out to Sturgis next Friday.
Ack! Why would you want to do that? That is about the LAST place I would want to go on any motorcycle.

New tires, oil change, cruise control and a blow job! Looks like I am ready to ride out to Sturgis next Friday.
Ack! Why would you want to do that? That is about the LAST place I would want to go on any motorcycle.

Trust me! I have no interest on most of the activities, but there is some wonderful riding and sites to see out there. We went 6 years ago and rode about 400 miles every day we were there. Took in all the sites we could find. This time we are going on out to Little Bighorn. We did spend about half of one day right in Sturgis and it was about the funniest thing I have ever seen!

fz1don, you and I ride to Sturgis because we like hot naked women!!

The concept is totally lost on SkooterG, dcarver, Fairlaner and Bust!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is beautiful country out there! I wouldn't mind doing a ride out that way some day, I had to go to Spearfish for work one year just before Sturgis and it was pretty quiet. But they say it's not as bad as it used to be.....

Lots of scenic riding to do in that area. Be sure to check out the Devils Tower in WY, it's only about an hour away. Mt. Rushmore, and Deadwood are also pretty cool to see..

Gotta see Sturgis at least once. Did my visit in 2005 with the idea of only spending a half day...but ended up staying there almost two between people watching, riding and abusing demo bikes all day.

Have fun!

--G

HEY!!! Isn't that Tyler at :24???

BWAHAHA!!!
Great Eyes on you RadioHowie! I also own the "Sturgis Wet T-Shirt 2010 Contest" video and Tyler is featured in that one too!
Man, that's one grotesque bunch of pole dancers, ain't it?
Old Michael, ShinyPartsUp and Chuy would DO them; it's an Irish thing!

You guys actually made it through that vid???!!!??! Ewwww!
Walter: Bustanut joker, RadioHowie and Papa Chuy would screw the Crack of Dawn, if we could only sneak up on her!