Bypass Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok then... I don't smoke cigarettes anymore haven't since September of last year. I do enjoy a cigar now and then.

If my back wasn't such a rotten fuker I could escape the occasional stress on two wheels. Beer is a habit, as is good Scotch.
nyam.gif

Some good info here from a few who been down the road... and the expected noise from the klowns who's chins serve double duty as a place to rest my balls.
bleh.gif

I'm pretty happy as far as the time between the bypass and now as is my cardiologist as he admitted last week he didn't think I'd be around as I was so hard headed and unwilling to make the lifestyle changes..

Fooled his ass!

Anyway I'm doing as I've done for the last 12 years and plan on being here till my girlfriends husband catches us in bed together.
sarcasm.gif

Thx.

B

By the way, we've never met. I think you've told me a to go fuk myself a few times and I consider that low number to be a glowing endorsement. I'd like the opportunity to meet you someday; maybe a stopover here at the MT Outpost on your way to OR. I want to see if you are as big of a DICK as everyone else seems to think you are.
Trust us on this one Kev Bro', he HAS the biggest! JSNS!
FXD, what you really said...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then... I don't smoke cigarettes anymore haven't since September of last year. I do enjoy a cigar now and then.If my back wasn't such a rotten fuker I could escape the occasional stress on two wheels. Beer is a habit, as is good Scotch.
nyam.gif

Some good info here from a few who been down the road... and the expected noise from the klowns who's chins serve double duty as a place to rest my balls.
bleh.gif

I'm pretty happy as far as the time between the bypass and now as is my cardiologist as he admitted last week he didn't think I'd be around as I was so hard headed and unwilling to make the lifestyle changes..

Fooled his ass!

Anyway I'm doing as I've done for the last 12 years and plan on being here till my girlfriends husband catches us in bed PADDOCK together.
sarcasm.gif

Thx.

B

I've been living my life with the candle lit at both ends since 2007.

One thing i have come to terms with, Is that everything that lives, Must die at some point. I have tried to enjoy my remaining time however long my damaged ticker hold out!

Enjoy your time, while you are able to. That's my motto! :yahoo:

And stop for lunch with AJ every now and then, you jackass.
I never get that way anymore!

It's YOUR turn to visit me!
AJ if you decide to have lunch with GalaxyBlue let me know and I'll have an excuse to put some miles on my new Wee Strom and meet up with you guys. I arrived in Bermuda Dunes yesterday.