• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CE Armor jacket and pants for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diverb

Reaction score
th_DSC00052.jpg

th_DSC00053.jpg

th_DSC00049.jpg

Olympia jacket with CE Armor in size XL, quilted removable liner, zippered vents for warmer riding, reflective piping along the seams which the camera’s flash is showing in the photos. Nice strong spine pad. The jacket is a XL, but it’s more of a regular large. I first ordered a large and had to return it for the XL. I’m 5’10 189 and I usually wear a large, but the Olympia tend to run small, so I ordered the XL and it fits me great. The jacket has never even been in the rain, as I always wore my rain suit over it. Very warm in the winter with little to no wind coming thru the zippers and with the zipper vents open, it’s comfortable in warm weather.

The pants are First Gear size 34 waist, zippered up & down both legs for easy on/off over your boots, removable liner for warmer weather and has soft armor in the knees and hips. The waist has both elastic and Velcro pull tabs for a snugger fit.

I’ve had these two items hanging in the closet for over a year now and I doubt I will use them again since I bought a FieldSheer one piece riding suit.

I’d like $175 for both or $125 for the jacket and I will pay to ship. Thanks for looking, Brian

Are they the First Gear HT overpants? How much for just the pants (if I do the math it would be $50?). If they're the overpants, I'm interested.

Are they the First Gear HT overpants? How much for just the pants (if I do the math it would be $50?). If they're the overpants, I'm interested.
Yes sir they are over pants. I always just wore them over my uniform pants on my way to work and then unzipped the sides to get out of them. They have the removable liner for warmer weather. Soft armor in the hips,knees. Zipper fly for the emergency pea break, and your math is correct $50 is fine, I'd like to see someone use them rather than take up much needed closet space.

Brian