CFO 2007 - Pick-A-Date

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Thats too bad. You just gotta have the right connections. I saw for the first time, a fist fight on this message board on another thread!

I swear what the heck is this world coming to!

Why does FJR1300's post all say deleted?
because he stepped on the wrong toes and got banned :angry2:
It's time for an admin response here.

1) FJR1300 deleted some of his own posts.

2) You've noticed that FJR1300's icon shows him as "Banned" and no longer a "Member". This is true and a first for the board I'm sorry to say....I hope we don't have to do it ever again.

FJR1300 was abusive and beligerent, violated multiple guidelines multiple times, asked to be banned, and left with a volley of 'Fuck You's'.

He's not welcome here anymore. But, PLEASE, no dogpiles since he's gone.

3) The admins are going to be getting together early next week to talk about this issue and some others that have come to a head recently. There likley will be some changes in the interests of keeping the board vibrant and the best forum for FJRs.

4) In the meantime, please carry on normally. Please treat each other nicely and return this thread back to what dates a CFO should be held. It it gets off track it will be closed.

The Board Guidelines are still in effect.

I'm probably not going to answer detailed quesitons.....but if you've got something you gotta ask, send me a PM.

Thanks.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm totally confused... not that it takes much to do that...

The dates proposed were made by FJR1300 who no longer has anything to do with this. Also, if I recall correctly, the folks who attended the CFO at Sprata, Ws. were looking at some dates and places in Arkansas for Spring 2007.

The SFO people were doing the same after a ride in Arkansas.

Are these dates being shown here for a CFO as proposed by the Ws. ride group, or is this a CFO proposed by the southern group, or is this a SFO proposed by the southern group, and will they propose the same dates, if it is?

Helllppp, Cecil help!

:blink:

Now I'm totally confused... not that it takes much to do that...
Me too. :blink:

Seeing as how the thread starter is no longer with us and I don't know if I have the ability to unravel this ball of string I'm going to close this thread. I'm not closing it to try to stifle anybody from talking about having a CFO and I'm not making any represenation of what states are included in CFO mind you.

If somebody wants to talk about CFO perhaps use one of the other threads or create a new one with a specific title and point.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.