• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chatterbox headsets "Free"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAJW

Reaction score
GONE- Mountain got them. I have two new (never used) Chatterbox headsets, one for a full face helmet and one for an open face (boom mic). Includes mounting brackets, two extra wind socks and extra Velcro mounting. Fits the Chatterbox XBI2 and others IIRC. (you do research to be sure before speaking for them). I went with an Autocom system and don't want/need them anymore and want to pass it along to someone who can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two new (never used) Chatterbox headsets, one for a full face helmet and one for an open face (boom mic). Includes mounting brackets, two extra wind socks and extra Velcro mounting. Fits the Chatterbox XBI2 and others IIRC. (you do research to be sure before speaking for them). I went with an Autocom system and don't want/need them anymore and want to pass it along to someone who can.
I would love them.

I have two new (never used) Chatterbox headsets, one for a full face helmet and one for an open face (boom mic). Includes mounting brackets, two extra wind socks and extra Velcro mounting. Fits the Chatterbox XBI2 and others IIRC. (you do research to be sure before speaking for them). I went with an Autocom system and don't want/need them anymore and want to pass it along to someone who can.
If you still have the full face one I could use it for my XBi.

Sorry Gents, Mountain moved quickly and scored them first.

Marky Mark, Don't piss me off, or I'll send OM over to rough you up! Then I'll page Dr. Rich to come down and finish the job! :p