Chicago area FJR riders: Pizza and Bevs in February 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have revised the poll...new questions...be sure to vote...this is IMPORTANT STUFF.

However, we are meeting on Saturday, February 23rd...as indicated in post #1.

Mark, where is the option for never, nada, screw winter.
cold.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, I never voted in that new poll on Beemerdons - although it said I did. Must have had a senior moment. But I don't feel sorry for that sand pounder - let me stay down there those scorpions and cacti.

Interesting, I never voted in that new poll on Beemerdons - although it said I did. Must have had a senior moment. But I don't feel sorry for that sand pounder - let me stay down there those scorpions and cacti.
You can delete your vote in this poll and reanswer...you know, because yer in Illinois, vote early and often!

I have revised the poll...new questions...be sure to vote...this is IMPORTANT STUFF.
However, we are meeting on Saturday, February 23rd...as indicated in post #1.
At 7pm.
7pm it is. Tell the Russian he better be there...or the party travels to his house later on that night.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only ope till 6pm. on Saturday, so make sure you get there. I've been meaning to hit that place too.

You might see me in the leather chap section...

I am planning on attending. I haven't hung out with any of the mentally handicapped for awhile, so some time with Wheaton and Alex will make me feel smarter.

Who Me?

IMG_1453.jpg

I've never hugged anyone who didn't need one. You should have seen how sad he was before the hug. Now he can't get that 0face induced grin off his commie mug.

Who Me?
IMG_1453.jpg

I've never hugged anyone who didn't need one. You should have seen how sad he was before the hug. Now he can't get that 0face induced grin off his commie mug.
Is he laughing...or is that a look of pain? Still trying to figure that out. Either way TriggerT, Marty's waiting for ya! :D