Chicagoland Forum Member Gathering - July 6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderCoach Lar

FJRm'd and dangerous
Reaction score
After doing an informal poll, it looks like mostly everyone interested in getting together can do so on July 6, so let's put that date on the calendar. I'm going to make reservations for 10 a.m. at the Starved Rock Lodge for Sunday brunch. Like last year, we can plan a couple of meeting points on the ride out there and then do a ride after brunch; maybe to the Northeast to Dixon and then up route 2 to Rockford.....or somewhere else if someone has a better suggestion.

Whether you have emailed your availability to me this week or not, please post up here BY JUNE 30 and let me know if you're in. We have a bunch of new Chicago area members this year and I'm hoping as many of you as possible will come out, introduce yourselves and put a face with a screen name :blink:

I'm in. :clapping:

Traveling afterwards north and west afterwards out in ze boondocks...

Happy Birthday BTW there Larry! You bringin' the new machine? :yahoo:

so that's what's going on...

Right now, my plan is to be in Michigan over the 4th. But if I'm in town, I'm there....

I can't make it even if I took a vacation day. Working nights so its either go in tired or ride tired. Working a swing shift makes life interesting for sure! Hopefully next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to meet up with everyone since I bought my '07 last April, but for one reason or another I am always unavailable when you guys have a meeting. One of these days........

Hope its soon.

Ben

I'll be there. But remember last year -- don't let me lead.
Jon
You kept speed in check and who would have known that they would blow up the road :)

Northern guys,

Anyone wants to meet and ride together? We are spread across east and west north. We can set up a couple point for a meeting. Please let me know if you want to meet before and based on responses I will come up with meeting points.

Roy, be there or else :assassin: You do not go into MI with out Russian protection. those Michiganites could be brutal :yahoo:

....Roy, be there or else :assassin: You do not go into MI with out Russian protection. those Michiganites could be brutal :yahoo:
Awww, they're a buncha Dutch pansies tulips over dere....nuttin' to worry yerself about. :)

Watch out for those Russians though...always askin' for "protection" money. :assassin:

:D